Sexta-Feira, 26 de Fevereiro de 2010
Google RSS Feed for your Search Resultspublicado por Rui Gouveia
How to create an RSS Feed for a Google Search Results Page (SERPs)?
No other crawler as the capacity to index new web content like Google Bot. So using Google SERPs as your main source for newly and up to date content seems like a fairly right decision.
Problem is... Google doesn´t provide an RSS Feed or API, like it does for Google News or Blog Search.
No problem, help exists with Dapper Dapp Factory.
Here are the steps to create an RSS Feed for a Google Search Result...
- Go to Google homepage a do your search
- You might want to use the new search options to get the more recent results (like the last 24hours)
- Then grab the resulting URL and go to http://www.dapper.net/dapp-factory.jsp
- Put the copied URL on the Dapper URL field and click Next Step
- Select the Title and Description from the Search Results and just follow the wizard to the end
- Et Voilá, you now have a way to monitor the more recent results for your search using your prefered RSS Reader.